WHY CLOTH DIAPERS
Easy to use and wash
Beautiful and fun
HOW EASY IS IT TO STORE AND WASH?
- Through in a basket with holes so it can breathe till washday, then into the washing machine
- Poo nappy? Shake off the poo into the toilet and flush
- You can also invest in a bidet sprayer to easily spray off poop
- Another option, using the disposable viscose liners
- After disposing the poo, you simply through the nappy into the washing basket and it awaits wash day
- NO sterri nappy buckets or soaping in nappies etc.
- As it is natural fibres, the normal washing and sun does all the sterilizing!
- NO bleach, NO softener
- wash 3 loads extra per week, the washing machine really does all the work and it takes 30-45min out of your whole WEEK to give your baby the best option
- Buying cheap ends up costing you more as you will soon need to either replace cheap nappies as they will start leaking and will either have to boost too much or replace all together, invest in quality
- Stick to natural fibres (hemp, bamboo, cotton) and avoid microfiber and charcoal bamboo (which is microfiber with a thin layer of bamboo). The latter two is great for cleaning your house with, not great against baby’s skin and will cause compression leaks
- All nappies, cloth or disposable should be changed during the day every 2-3 hours for hygienic reasons, night nappies can go between 10-12 hours, with the exception of it being a poo nappy